Improving the quality of life of the most vulnerable groups of society (elderly, people with disabilities, women) through providing basic necessities and medical, social and spiritual assistance.
- We partner with local and state governments to identify needs within the community.
- We involve the community in program implementation to raise awareness and address the issues facing these groups of society.
- We believe that the best assistance is that which enables people to develop themselves.
- We help individuals better utilize the resources available for meeting their basic needs and for gaining greater economic, social and spiritual fulfilment.
A world of equality and a decent life for all human beings regardless of race, creed, gender, age or social status.
- Improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable groups of society: the elderly, women and people with disabilities
- Support vulnerable persons attain satisfactory and decent standards of living
- Increase and improve community interactions
- Share good practice and experience with government agencies and other NGOs in Moldova to establish similar projects